Cyber Risks: Insurance - AR
Insurance Continuing Education in Arkansas
Your Price: $19.95
5 credit hours
* A roster fee of $1.00 per credit is required to file Insurance Continuing Education credit in Arkansas. That fee is collected as part of your purchase and is then used to pay for the filling of your credits.
If purchased today, this course must be completed by:
September 30, 2024 (362 Days)
In this course we will review some of the fundamental concepts related to cyber risks and relevant insurance coverages. In addition, we will also provide answers for the most common questions you may encounter from your clients about their policies. You will read interesting and important case studies to bring this topic to life. Finally, we detail the most recent issues that have come up in the real world of providing these coverages to policyholders (such as cost containment, fraud and hard-to-place risks).
• Review fundamental concepts of cyber insurance.
• Understand the cyber risk exposures and coverages for businesses.
• Learn the role that the “cloud” and IT departments play in cyber risk policies.
• Have answers for common questions about cyber insurance policies.
Rules for Arkansas Insurance Continuing Education
- This state allows for course material to be downloaded. Please note that not all courses will have content that is suitable or available for downloading.
- Exam is closed book.
- The state of Arkansas charges an additional fee of $1.00 per credit hour.